We are looking for businesses and individuals to support us to expand our support to abuse survivors. We aim to purchase a building, for the first time, in an area of great need. We will turn it into a centre for abuse survivors, which will include a children’s room to support the growing number of young people needing counselling and advocacy. It’s an ambitious project.
If you’re a business and want to know more contact Jeremy Walker our Corporate Fundraiser on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07793 536002. If you’re an individual and want to know more contact Sarah Lafford our Head of Business Development on email@example.com or 0121 643 0301.
Read below to learn more and click here to see the amazing visionaries and businesses who have supported us so far.
For 40 Years RSVP Has:
- Boldly stood up for children and adults of all genders after rape or sexual abuse, in Birmingham and Solihull
- Provided big hearted empathy and support
- Shown that we believe victims/survivors
What We Want To Do Now:
- Join with local businesses who will boldly show their support to people affected by rape and sexual abuse
- Purchase our first ever property to provide a centre for victims/survivors, including a dedicated children’s room
- Together build improved access to services, providing people with more immediate support
What’s In It For Your Business?
- An opportunity to show you’re a change making company, unafraid to tackle tough issues
- An alignment with a local charity, to promote your business and see your reputation grow
- A chance to show big hearted support for rape and sexual abuse victims/survivors locally
- A mutual, meaningful and ongoing CSR opportunity
- Potential free training for your staff
If you’re a local business wanting to pledge support, please contact Jeremy Walker on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07793536002 to discuss further.
If you’re an individual wishing to make a donation to the capital appeal, please contact Sarah Lafford on email@example.com or 0121 643 0301. Or you can make a donation via PayPal or LocalGiving, please state that you wish your donation to be used for the capital appeal.