We are looking for businesses and individuals to support us to expand our support to abuse survivors. We aim to purchase a building, for the first time, in an area of great need. We will turn it into a centre for abuse survivors, which will include a children’s room to support the growing number of young people needing counselling and advocacy.
It’s an ambitious project. Read below to learn more.
For 40 Years RSVP Has:
- Boldly stood up for children and adults of all genders after rape or sexual abuse, in Birmingham and Solihull
- Provided big hearted empathy and support
- Shown that we believe victims/survivors
What We Want To Do Now:
- Join with local businesses who will boldly show their support to people affected by rape and sexual abuse
- Purchase our first ever property to provide a centre for victims/survivors, including a dedicated children’s room
- Together build improved access to services, providing people with more immediate support
What’s In It For Your Business?
- An opportunity to show you’re a change making company, unafraid to tackle tough issues
- An alignment with a local charity, to promote your business and see your reputation grow
- A chance to show big hearted support for rape and sexual abuse victims/survivors locally
- A mutual, meaningful and ongoing CSR opportunity
- Potential free training for your staff
If you’re a local business wanting to pledge support, please contact Jeremy Walker on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07793536002 to discuss further.
If you’re an individual wishing to make a donation to the capital appeal, please contact Sarah Lafford on email@example.com or 0121 643 0301. Or you can make a donation via PayPal or LocalGiving, please state that you wish your donation to be used for the capital appeal.