Here are just a few examples of volunteering opportunities with RSVP:
- Counsellors. Counselling is our most in need service, open seven days a week to survivors of sexual violence, and the people supporting them. If you’re a qualified counsellor, or currently working towards a degree or diploma in counselling or psychotherapy, with an interest in supporting sexual violence survivors, get in touch. Please note we do not accept volunteers on distance learning counselling/psychotherapy courses.
- We recruit for volunteer counsellors several times a year – when we are recruiting you will find the details on our vacancies page.
- Helpline. We offer free training to helpline volunteers to support survivors of sexual violence via the telephone helpline.
- We recruit for helpline volunteers several times a year – when we are recruiting you will find the details on our vacancies page.
- Fundraising. You can raise money for RSVP in many different ways, from sponsored challenges, bake sales and dress down days, jumble sales and raffles. Why not make these regular events at your workplace, school or college? If you would like to fundraise for us you can get more info, and tips, from our Fundraising Pack.
- Ambassadors. Do you want to gain experience working with a charity? We have a variety of opportunities available that will enhance your CV and help you gain new skills, while supporting a great cause! We are recruiting Fundraising Ambassadors, Social Media Ambassadors and New Opportunities Ambassadors. Apply now Volunteer Ambassador.
If you’re interested in volunteering with RSVP, get in touch.