How can you help this Christmas?
Make a big difference this Christmas by donating to RSVP and supporting survivors of sexual abuse and rape.
We rely heavily on donations, and any donation, big or small, is a real help.
£5 pays for one person to travel to a counselling appointment
£10 pays for a volunteer counsellor to deliver three sessions
£100 pays for a day’s training for new counsellors, so we can support more people
Here’s how you could help…
- Text donation: It’s easy to donate. Just text RSVP30 £5 (or any other amount) to 70070
- Localgiving.com: You can make monthly or single donations online.
- Charity Checkout: Another easy way to donate online.
- Or give direct via Paypal using the donate button:
And there are giving options that won’t cost you a thing:
- Give as you live: A shopping app that directs a percentage of every purchase you make to us, at no extra cost to you! Simply visit www.giveasyoulive.com or www.easyfundraising.org.uk to learn more and download the apps.
- Everyclick: Make Everyclick your internet search engine and nominate RSVP as your charity. Every time you click on the internet we get a small sum of money at no cost to you.
- Advant-age: You can donate to RSVP while buying flowers, gifts and even via your energy provider! With a 10% discount off flowers and gifts just by quoting RSVP and a guarantee to be on the best price available from our energy provider it’s a great way to support us! Visit www.advant-age.co.uk/rsvp and browse the products available, quote RSVP when making purchases, and we will get a donation from the provider.
Thank you for your support, and do help us out by spreading the word!